Some artists prefer not to be isolated -26db from the stage and audience. For this simple reason, Jerry Harvey developed the Ambient FR. With just -15dB of isolation, there is plenty of room to hear what’s happening on the stage and what’s happening in the audience.
When it comes to the artist experience on stage, sometimes it isn’t just about hearing– it’s about FEELING the stage. These are an innovative, beautifully crafted and state of the art in ear monitor that has set yet another new industry standard. Raising the bar and going beyond the expectations of its users, the Ambient FR is the first full range response ambient IEM that offers the proper level of attenuation without shrinking the frequency range.
Featuring balanced bass tuned for no low-end loss, the Ambient FR allow musicians to preserve the beautiful and delicate connection between the music and the energy of the audience— all while hearing the best audio on the planet.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8 per side)
- Powered by SoundrIVe technology; one Quad low, one Quad High per side
- Integrated 2-way crossover
- Dual Bore + Ambient Bore
- Noise Isolation -15dB
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 16kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
Bonus: Calin Wong of MICappella on the Ambient FR IEM in this video here.
Make sure to check out the entire JH Audio custom lineup and experience the difference.