From May 5th through 8th, the best of the best gathered in Germany to show off the exciting equipment that they’ve developed for 2016 at this years High End Munich show. Visitors experienced the passion that these companies have had in designing and manufactured their products and tap into your senses while listening, looking and touching.
You heard us say High End is for the “best of the best,” right? So you better believe Jerry Harvey Audio was there right alongside the premier player manufacturer, Astell&Kern.
Here are a few of our favorite shots…
The JH Audio Lineup
Our universal fit Full Metal Jacket Siren Series all lined up, available only through Astell&Kern: Layla | Layla II | Roxanne II | Angie | Angie II | Rosie
JH Audio President Andy Regan educating some attendees.
The AK380, by Astell&Kern
Astell&Kern showed off their beautiful new AK380 Copper.
JH Audio’s Sue Regan.
JH Audio and Astell&Kern
Jerry Harvey Audio and Astell&Kern were a great hit together! Thank you all who came out to experience what 2016 innovation has to offer. We had a great time seeing our old friends and meeting new ones. Until next time, Munich!
The JH Audio Siren Series Layla is nothing short of stunning, both sonically and visually. Named after one of the most famous love songs in rock history and recorded By Eric Clapton, with his band Derek and the Dominos, Layla was inspired by Clapton’s unrequited love for Pattie Boyd, wife of his friend George Harrison.
Custom Layla made for John Mayer.
Layla, you’ve got us on our knees… the first reference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey. With 12 all-new proprietary balanced armatures per side, Layla has a perfectly flat bass response (…and we mean flat) when turned down, and has +13db of boost at 60Hz when fully turned up.
Layla, we’re begging, darling please… with the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into an IEM. Built with a 4th order crossover and combined with the Freqphase waveguide PLUS our new proprietary quad drivers, Layla delivers the highest and most accurate quality of sound.
Universal fit Layla II IEM’s.
Layla can ease your worried mind… available in custom as well as universal-fit. The universal model, Layla II, is offered exclusively through Astell&Kern, and their distributors and dealers worldwide.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 – +10db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes: a Personalized Carbon Fiber and Black Aluminum Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample, Screw Driver
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram