Jerry Harvey has been pushing the boundaries of in-ear monitor sound and design for over two decades, so don’t expect an exception with the Roxanne. Jerry Harvey Audio is pleased to offer this masterpiece in both Custom and Universal fit.
The Roxanne Universal sounds decidedly like its Custom counterpart and features the same sound tubes and internal wiring, though it comes packaged in our Full Metal Jacket machined Aluminum shells and Titanium and Carbon Fiber cap. Gorgeous.
Whether you choose Custom or Universal: Roxanne offers superior sound, featuring soundrIVe technology with 12 balanced armature drivers (quad lows + quad mids + quad highs) per side. Roxanne includes a 4-pin replaceable cable, which has built-in variable bass control which is user adjustable (0 to +15dB) and an impedance rated at 15 Ohms. As always all JH Audio in-ears are made in the USA.
Roxanne, featured in our optional carbon fiber shell; a first for the IEM industry.
“Audiophiles like to toss around the word “transparency” to describe high levels of clarity to the sound of their components, speakers, and headphones, and now I’m going to do it with the Roxanne. Its transparency exceeds all other in-ear headphones I’ve heard, and I’ve heard most of the world’s best in-ear headphones.”
– Steve Guttenberg, Cnet @AudiophiliacMan
Visit Roxanne here.
(Feel free to take notes.)
- Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- Powered by SoundrIVe technology; Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature driver per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 – +15db). Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15db (10hZ to 100 Hz.)
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- 4-pin cable connection, with Machined Alluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
Roxanne is sensitive, without being emotional.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide